Due to precautions related to COVID-19, all GBSA events are currently postponed.  However, GBSA is moving forward with registration.  

After discussing as an organization, GBSA has decided that we will hold a season for our kids, even if this means starting our season starts and ends later than normal.  We know that once the precautions have lifted the community of Grandview and our kids will be ready to play ball!

In the event that precautions last the duration of summer, GBSA has the capability of refunding all payments to families.  GBSA will be waiting and ready to launch the season as soon as we can after the restrictions have been lifted.  Until then, stay stay home and stay safe!

 

Leave a Comment